Saturday 26 February 2011

DIW: A Flashback

After a while, the blog was silent without any update or sharing post. Allah.. Please forgive me.

Alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah. Praise to the Almighty for His continuous mercy upon us, though we didn't really eager to ask for His help, and we did sometimes lost in the excitement of dunya and neglecting him at some moments. His mercy always comes at the time we need it. Allah, please always be with us, and never ever let us out from your sight.




Discover Islam Week (DIW) was just finished a few hours ago. A week full of events but preparation started months ago along with all the tarbiyah needed to make this a huge success. Tarbiyah in managing teams, planning events, and handling problem that occurred, does gave lots of experience to the people involved in it. 


It is a pleasant experience to work with different background of people but united under the same roof of faith. Alhamdulillah, Allah gave me a very good committee to work with. Not forgotten, the Islamic Society Exec itself, the volunteers and unsung heroes. All have gave their tremendous effort. Feel very blessed to work with them. May Allah gives them the best reward in this life and hereafter, because there's nothing worthy I can give them to show my gratitude.


Working for DIW is totally a precious gift from Allah. Honestly, it is sad to realise you will need to give the gift to other people after you gain the benefits of it. Alhamdulillah. He gave too much to me though I didn't do anything. Even if I have, it's too little if compared to what other people did. May Allah and the people around me forgive me for any lacking on my side. Aasif jiddan (very sorry).


May Allah retain the tafkiyatun nafs (the purification of the soul) we gained from the talks we had throughout the whole week. Let the tears always run through the cheek. Let the heart always touched by His words. Let the soul always searching for a tazkirah (reminder).


May Allah gives us the istiqamah (consistency) in the hijrah (the change) to a better person. May Allah makes the love in our heart to the Rasulullah saw and the Quran grows bigger and bigger day by day. May Allah softens our hearts always, to follow His words.


If we're working for DIW, all the self-reflection, the tafkiyatun nafs, the tarbiyah, the hijrah, will go away after DIW ends. But if we work for the sake of Allah, DIW is just the start for further dawah efforts.


Oo Lord.. Sometimes, I do feel, I don't deserve all the mercy You gave to me. But I will ruin out myself without Your guidance and blessings. There's no word I can say to tell You how much I appreciate it.. Even by a very deep syukur..


"Verily, my solah, my sacrifice, my living, and my dying are for Allah, the Lord of all that exists.''


Nur Suhaila Zulkifli 
Nottingham.

No comments:

Pelepasan Cukai 2018

Tahun 2018 bakal berakhir. Tinggal berapa hari sahaja lagi nak buat apa-apa bayaran yang boleh kurangkan cukai. Jadi di sini, saya nak kon...